We maintain and install Performing Arts equipment for the Education and Entertainment sectors in stage, drama and theatre spaces.
WHO ARE WE ?
My name is Michael Taylor and I am the hands-on owner of Taylor Stage Services. Together with some of my past colleagues from ASG Stage Products, which no longer trades, we install and maintain Performing Arts equipment for the education and entertainment sectors.
Our business model is based around a lean approach with reduced overheads, allowing us to remain competitive in the modern marketplace, whilst still focusing on the essentials of good customer service and attention to detail.
From our base near Manchester we serve customers throughout the UK, equipping drama, stage and theatre spaces in many types of venue, from primary schools to professional theatres, as well as providing continuity to past and present customers for maintenance works and safety compliance.
WHAT DO WE DO ?
New installations and upgrades form our core business, including tracks, curtains, rigging, lighting, sound, projection, seating and staging. We also carry out annual inspections and provide reports for retractable seating and stage equipment including curtain tracks and suspended equipment – in addition to safety certification of moving stage rigging and electrical fittings, which are annual legal requirements.
- Maintenance, Inspection, Service and Repair
- Tracks, Curtains and Rigging
- Lighting, Sound and Projection
- Seating and Staging
We will discuss your requirements and provide a free no-obligation quotation. Installations follow a detailed site survey and design works, supplemented by IPAF, PASMA, CSCS and IOSH safety certification, together with appropriate testing documentation at project completion. Refer to our maintenance section for details of our inspection and repair services, following which we provide a report, compliance documents and safety certification.
WHERE DO WE DO IT ?
Performing Arts equipment is found in many types of venue, from conventional school drama studios or theatre stages, to commercial or industrial spaces.
- Schools, colleges, universities and academies
- Drama studios, dance studios and multipurpose halls
- Theatres – professional, amateur and educational
- Concert halls and arts centres
- Sports halls and leisure centres
- Clubs, cinemas, hotels, museums and theme parks
- Community centres, village halls and places of worship
- Television studios and media centres
- Town halls, civic centres and conference venues
- Aircraft hangars, military bases and warehouses
- Commercial spaces and shopping centres